Senior Scientist, T Cell Immunology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Scientist of T Cell Immunology for a global immuno-oncology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate must have 0-3+ years of relevant postdoctoral research experience in academic, pharmaceutical or biotechnology settings.
- Develop T-cell therapies targeting neoantigens shared across patients and tumor types.
- As part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will work closely with the departments of T cell Therapy, Protein Sciences, Process Development, Biochemistry and Bioinformatics to develop and assess the efficacy of this approach.
- This position reports to Associate Director, Cancer Immunology.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD in Immunology (preferred) or Cancer Biology
- 0-3+ years of relevant postdoctoral research experience in academic, pharmaceutical or biotechnology settings
- Industry experience in immunology and/or relevant experience in cancer immunology a plus
- Highly adaptable and responsive to strategic technical and business opportunities
- Demonstrated experience of flow cytometry and other T cell based assay development
- A strong background in molecular biology, preferably in the context of immunology
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative environment to meet project goals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Enjoys solving challenging scientific questions in a fast pace environment
- Independent, flexible, self-motivated, and the ability to work well with others
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Max Robinson at (+1) 929-388-1651 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.