Proclinical are currently seeking a self-motivated enthusiastic to join a world leading team, working with multidisciplinary teams to identify the therapeutic antibodies of the future. The ideal candidate will have experience of high throughput techniques for assessing binding and biophysical properties of proteins, as well as independently designing and setting up experiments and problem solving. Experience in analysing and interpreting large sets of data would be beneficial.
- Planning and carrying out experiments to generate key decision-making data for therapeutic antibody discovery campaigns using SPR, BLI, DSF and HPLC-based methods
- Analysis and interpretation of the data generated
- Representing and interpreting your data for drug discovery matrix teams
- Contribution to programme team discussions to support programme progression
- Accurately recording experiments and writing scientific reports
Skills and Requirements
- PhD or equivalent in protein analytics, biochemistry, biophysics or a related discipline
- Knowledge and understanding of one or more biophysical techniques for characterisation of proteins such as SPR, BLI, SEC-HPLC, HIC-HPLC, DSF
- Adaptability in new scientific areas and ability to learn new techniques quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.