Senior Scientist in Assay Development
An excellent pharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced Senior Scientist to oversee Assay Development in Cambridge. This organisation is dedicated to creating a new class of drugs to treat cancer.
- Develop and perform assays to characterise intracellular target protein degradation
- Develop assays and screen polyproxins for expression and specific degradation of target proteins
- Develop functional assay to demonstrate MOA of polyproxins
- Evaluate different polyproxin delivery methods in vitro
- Record experiments in lab books and databases
- Set up and manage projects with CROs
Skills and Qualifications
- Ph.D life sciences or equivalent experience. Industry experience is not essential but desirable.
- Laboratory skills in cell biology, transfection, luminescent and immunofluorescence assay development.
- Experience delivering protein/RNA/in vitro and/ or in vivo Experience within industry
- Assays development and running cell bioassays (reporter gene, IF and bioluminescent readout, ELISA)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.