Senior Sales and Marketing Manager
A world-leading, innovative and established Pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Senior Sales and Marketing Manager at their office in London. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an in-demand company that specialises in oncology, immunology and more.
- Supporting the development of a marketing plan and tactics to reach target customers in the cancer research/ liquid biopsy research space.
- Delivering on the marketing plan which will include management of, and attendance at conferences across Europe, thus building technology awareness.
- Managing evaluations of the Parsortix system including providing training at customer sites and supporting customers to ensure successful evaluation of the technology.
- Building relationships with leading researchers in academia and industry.
- Converting successful evaluations into sales.
- Providing post-sales support to customers and continue to drive revenues from customer base through consumables.
- Travel within Europe up to twice per month ranging from 2-4 days at a time.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Biological Sciences or related subject is essential. Masters or PhD with an oncology focus a great asset.
- MBA a definite asset.
- Lab experience essential, ideally in a clinical lab setting.
- Demonstrable sales experience in life science sector essential.
- Strong scientific/technical aptitude with proven problem-solving skills.
- Confidence and knowledge to train and discuss technology and research goals with Professor level customers.
- Exemplary customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision as well in a team environment.
- An eye for detail and commitment to high-quality data.
- Flexibility and a "can-do" attitude.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and work ethic.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alice Atkinson at +44 2038542471 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An established and cutting-edge company in the medical devices industry is currently recruiting a Regional Critical Care Sales Specialist.
A worldwide and innovative company in the medical device industry is currently recruiting a Regional Critical Care Sales Specialist to join their team in the South East region of the UK.
A leading and first-class provider of compliance consulting services is recruiting a Business Development Associate.
München (81249), Germany
An international and innovative company, in the medical devices industry, is currently recruiting a Regional Sales Specialist, Critical Care.
An innovative medical device company is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager / Head of Sales Training, APAC position.
A global and dynamic company in the medical devices industry is currently recruiting a Regional Critical Care Sales Specialist to join their team in North-West region of Germany, Bremen.
Up to €150000.00 per annum
München (81249), Germany
In der neu geschaffenen Rolle als National Sales Manager „Surgical Technologies" sind Sie für die Leitung der Verkaufsregion.
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
An innovative and worldwide company in the medical devices industry is currently recruiting a Regional Critical Care Sales Specialist to join their team in Frankfurt.
A leading and global company in the medical devices industry is currently hiring a Regional Critical Care Sales Specialist.