Senior Research Molecular Immunology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Research Associate of Molecular Immunology with an immuno-oncology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will interact cross-functionally with the T Cell Therapy Department, Protein Science Department and Bioinformatics to develop and assess the efficacy of this approach. The successful candidate will be a strong team player and highly motivated to deliver against timelines.
- Separate and culture human T cells.
- Assess human immune cells using various assays (ELISpot, MSD, multicolor flow cytometry).
- DNA cloning and In Vitro Transcription of RNA.
- Analyze multicolor flow cytometry data and other functionality assays.
- Track and compile results in an electronic notebook.
- Assist with the training of lab personnel.
- Present results to other scientific teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS in Immunology and/ or relevant experience in Immuno-oncology or Cell Therapy.
- A strong background in adaptive immunity in the context of cancer is preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant research experience.
- Demonstrated experience with flow cytometry and other T cell-based assays are required.
- Knowledge of molecular biology techniques is preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Enjoys solving challenging scientific questions in a fast pace environment.
- Independent, flexible, self-motivated, and the ability to work well with others.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Max Robinson at (+1) 929-388-1651 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.