Senior Research Molecular Immunology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Research Associate of Molecular Immunology with an immuno-oncology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will interact cross-functionally with the T Cell Therapy Department, Protein Science Department and Bioinformatics to develop and assess the efficacy of this approach. The successful candidate will be a strong team player and highly motivated to deliver against timelines.
- Separate and culture human T cells.
- Assess human immune cells using various assays (ELISpot, MSD, multicolor flow cytometry).
- DNA cloning and In Vitro Transcription of RNA.
- Analyze multicolor flow cytometry data and other functionality assays.
- Track and compile results in an electronic notebook.
- Assist with the training of lab personnel.
- Present results to other scientific teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS in Immunology and/ or relevant experience in Immuno-oncology or Cell Therapy.
- A strong background in adaptive immunity in the context of cancer is preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant research experience.
- Demonstrated experience with flow cytometry and other T cell-based assays are required.
- Knowledge of molecular biology techniques is preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Enjoys solving challenging scientific questions in a fast pace environment.
- Independent, flexible, self-motivated, and the ability to work well with others.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Max Robinson (+1) 929-388-1651 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.