Senior Production Planning Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Production Planning Manager with a leading biotechnology company located in Gaithersburg, MD. As the Senior Production Planning Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining detailed production plans at external and internal manufacturing sites to ensure all clinical and commercial demands are met.
- Generate and implement master production schedules for all internal and external manufacturing sites
- Initiate and lead Supply Chain initiatives to improve planning processes.
- Identify supply risks and develop mitigation plans and recommendations for corrective action to secure supply and service levels.
- Work closely with finance to support month-end close and budget requirements.
- Perform analysis and trend observations to improve plan and forecast.
- Assist the inventory management team by analyzing transactional history and implementing error preventions.
- Implement KPIs that drives accountability and improvement in both operational and financial metrics.
- Maintain and advocate a continuous improvement mindset to identify process improvement and system enhancement opportunities within planning.
- Coach and mentor of staff in maintaining excellence on GMP, quality control, and safety.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business or Supply Chain Management.
- Experience in a supply chain/logistics management role (pharmaceutical, medical device, or biotechnology industry experience preferred).
- Experience in MRP or ERP forecasting in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience with ERP systems and implementation of ERP processes.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alexander Tooulas at (+1) 917-284-9670 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.