Senior Operational Buyer
Proclinical are recruiting a Senior Operational Buyer to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a contract basis and is located in Valais.
- Handle vendor performance, driving improvements on time distribution, quality conformance, and any other compliance concerns.
- Responsible for routine open order evaluation meetings with vendors.
- You will handle the performance of raw material providers, to guarantee that the material requirement plan can be realised.
- Guide competitive bid process per suitable policy, and/or implement RFx market interventions.
- Assist the category manager and tactical buyers to execute their supply methods, as well as collaborate with accounts payable to resolve any invoice queries.
- Supervise and track supplier performance and feedback to tactical buyers and/or category managers.
- The ideal candidate will assist internal cross-functional shareholders to onboard and approve new raw materials and supplier.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience within a highly regulated organisation, ideally either a biotech or a pharmaceutical.
- Exhibited familiarity in procurement for a manufacturing site.
- Demonstrable experience and expertise in both operational procurement and purchasing of direct materials.
- Acquaintance with SAP MM.
- Prior involvement using procurement tools.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Cameron Huntington at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.