Senior Financial Analyst / Finance Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for Senior Financial Analyst / Finance Manager position, to be based in California. The position will be with a global biopharmaceutical company that specialises in scientific research and drug development. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an international team that prides itself on its unmatched patient access programs.
- Delivering monthly accurate and timely financial reports.
- Providing analytical and budget support to the Finance management teams.
- Supporting month-end close process/reporting, managing accruals, and performing variance analysis.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of key business risk/drivers and incorporating them into monthly commentaries.
- Leading the forecast and budget planning process for Finance departments.
- Developing and relaying the business narrative behind the forecast/budget figures via presentations to Finance budget owners.
- Developing an understanding of key performance drivers and issues relating to the budget and actual results.
- Ensuring key issues, risks, and business drivers are understood and highlighted.
- Contributing to ad-hoc cross-disciplinary projects and initiatives.
- Driving continuous improvements in Finance processes, systems, financial tools, and documentation to maximize efficiency.
- Providing insightful analysis and actionable reporting.
- Ensuring compliance with Gilead worldwide policies, procedures, and local statutory reporting.
- Creating and maintaining efficient process flows for operational activities and create documentation/reference guides.
- Building strong business partnerships through regular meetings and close collaboration.
Skills and Requirements:
- A BA or BS degree.
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in a financial planning and analysis role.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Experience with Oracle, Hyperion, and financial reporting applications
- Experience in biotech or pharmaceuticals industry a plus
- Capable of working in a team, analysing, and working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solving problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Allison Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Princeton, New Jersey
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Payroll Support Associate position
Up to £0.00 per annum
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Accountant/Supplier Master Data Analyst position
US$0.00 - US$75.00 per hour
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Accounting/Finance Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a GL & ITC Accounting Lead position
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for a Senior Director Global Payroll (EMEA/APAC)