Senior Finance Manager
A multinational healthcare company is looking for a Regional Finance Manager to be responsible managing the financials of the commercial business in South East Asia & Korea - it involves business partnering, accounting, planning & compliance activities in the region.
- Job Responsibilities
- Partnering with the General manager to drive growth and profitability of the business
- Lead the business forecasting process - monthly forecasts, strat plans and AOP process for the South East Asia & Korea business
- Compliance with Sales policy established for smooth working of the business
- Establish a strong revenue recognition process for the South East Asia & Korea business
- Understanding the differences and managing the operations of the direct business and channel business and tracking the metrics accordingly. Strong understanding of distributor profitability needed
- Contribution in terms of the Go direct analysis for the transition of business from channel partner to direct
- Proper and timely accounting and reporting of all financial transactions for the the business and ensure proper adherence to the financial closing
- Ensure compliance of all statutory filings for the commercial business
- Track and monitor receivables
- Implement and continuously improve internal controls that ensure accurate reporting and proper safeguarding of company assets.
- Coordinate with the Accounting Manager & APAC Service Finance Manager on accounting and costing aspects which involve commercial business for South East Asia & Korea
- Be key contributor to country leadership team and business partner to country general manager
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree with 9+ years of experience OR Master's degree with 7+ years of experience (Min 3 years as the finance leader)
- Handling the commercial business of any multinational company
- CPA certification or similar
- Experience reviewing, consolidating and reporting the financial results.
- Proven ability to understand and improve the internal controls for increased safeguarding of company assets
- Demonstrated experiences and results in providing leadership to improve processes and in optimizing working capital
- Use of financial reporting tools such as SAP, HFM Oracle and Microsoft Excel to improve productivity in providing timely and accurate financial statements.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.