Senior Director, Global Quality Systems
At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Senior Director of Global Quality Systems, based in Pennsylvania. This position is responsible for the development, direction, execution and compliance of GxP Corporate Quality Systems, in compliance with all appropriate quality regulations and standards of practice.
- Develop and oversee the Quality Management System.
- Facilitate the development and maintenance of quality systems supporting pre-clinical, clinical, manufacturing and distribution activities.
- Oversee the design, development, roll-out and maintenance of Global GxP e-Quality Systems that includes system administration of electronic Document Management system and electronic Quality Management System.
- Ensure that the Quality Management System is maintained in accordance with current regulatory compliance requirements and meets current corporate quality and business objectives.
- Manage QA IT and Computerized System Validation groups.
- Develop and conduct the GxP training program, Inspection readiness programs, Internal/external audit program.
- Coordinate and conduct periodic Quality Management reviews.
- Define and compile quality performance and compliance metrics.
- Develop, establish, write and implement Quality Assurance SOPs and Forms as necessary.
- Promote Quality and GxP awareness across the organization including training initiatives and the development and maintenance of the Quality intranet web site.
Skills And Qualifications
- BA or higher, preferably in a scientific discipline.
- 10+ years' Quality Assurance in a Pharmaceutical environment. Global experience a plus.
- Knowledge of US, EU, ICH regulations, guidelines and requirements.
- Knowledge of GCP/GLP/GMP requirements for drug substance and drug product manufactured for use in clinical trials and commercial distribution.
- Functional understanding of the drug development life cycle from discovery through post approval.
- Knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11 and the equivalent international regulations and guidelines.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Matt Tong at (+1) 6468786308 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Swiss Franc160000 - Swiss Franc161000 per annum
ProClinical is seeking an Associate Senior Consultant, to be based in Basel on a permanent basis.
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
ProClinical wirbt im Auftrag eines weltweit führenden Unternehmens im Bereich der kraniomaxillofazialen Neuro- und HNO-Chirurgie.
Ce poste sera sous la responsabilité de la direction générale des opérations cliniques.
ProClinical are currently recruiting for one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world, who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new position for a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialisation of proprietary therapeutics
ProClinical is advertising on behalf of a CRO providing development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new Director of Pharmacokinetics position for a global healthcare company that focuses on oncology and autoimmune diseases.
Up to €85 per hour
ProClinical is happy to advertise new Senior Biostatistician positions for one the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is working with a world leading biotechnology company that is seeking a Sales Account Manager to be based in Stockholm or Copenhagen on a permanent basis.
Up to €35 per hour
Contrat à titre de consultant, durée de 12 mois, à Bordeaux.
Up to £23000.00 per annum
City of London, London
With the initial job title of Resource Consultant, you will be fully trained in all aspects of recruitment by one of the senior members of the company and our Learning and Development team.