Senior Data Scientist
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Data Scientist position with a start-up that specialises in using AI and machine learning to augment medical and biological research. This company's rapid growth has led them to search for new and talented individuals to join their family. The Senior Data Scientist will join this company in their team in France.
The Senior Data Scientist will join the company's Clinical Data group, which is part of the company's five disciplines: Radiology, Histopathology and Molecular, Federated Learning, LabDev, and Clinical Data. The Clinical Data team focuses on utilising the latest research in statistics, statistical learning, and machine learning to advance medical research and drug development.
- Using a wide variety of data to characterise response to treatments for goals such as precision medicine and clinical trial optimisation.
- Participating in projects with medical institutes, pharmaceutical companies, and in the company's internal R&D Projects.
- Publishing clinical writing and material in top ranked journals.
- Working with academic and private partners on high impact projects.
- Leading various research projects in the company.
- Collaborating with other data scientists from the Lab and research scientists from the healthcare industry.
- Harmonising with cross-functional teams.
- Writing clean code with appropriate versioning using Git.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Masters or PhD degree in statistics, bioinformatics, machine learning, computational biology, computer sciences, mathematics, physics, or related field.
- Demonstrable experience with working in Unix-like environments, along with Python or R.
- A thorough knowledge and familiarity with machine learning, statistics, and statistical learning.
- Demonstrable experience in the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrable participation in data science projects and competitions, along with contributions to publications in conferences and journals.
- A solid knowledge of casual inference.
- Experience with docker and other DevOps practices.
- Experience writing clean code with appropriate versioning with Git.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Valaince Penteng on + 44 203 846 0643 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Warren, New Jersey
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Research Scientist position
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biopharmaceutical company
ProClinical is working with a Swiss Biotech Company that is seeking a Formulation and DP Development Lead to be based in Lausanne on a permanent basis.
ProClinical is advertising a new Regulatory Affairs Study Start Up Specialist position.
US$0.00 - US$73000.00 per annum
Santa Ana, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Lead Clinical Study Assistant (CSA)
ProClinical is happy to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Scientist position
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Data Quality Lead/Clinical Data Scientist position with a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
ProClinical is excited to announce that an opening for a Scientific Communications Director (SCD) - Ophthalmology position has emerged
ProClinical is recruiting for a large global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas
ProClinical is recruiting for a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.