Senior Cost Engineer
Proclinical are recruiting for a Senior Cost Engineer to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a contract basis and is located in Valais.
- Offer contributions to assist with project changed and guarantee costs are captured into cost reports through chairing routine changing meetings, promoting 'cost awareness and communication' culture in the team to guarantee clarity and precision of data and a 'no surprises' mindset.
- Assure that correct cost breakdown structure coding is utilised for all requisitions, purchase orders and invoices.
- You will respond to ad hoc requests for data, data analysis and presentation resources.
- Responsible for preparing cost control reports for project, which may involve budgets, commitments, VOWD, prediction, CAPEX expenditure, contingency management, variance analysis reporting and monthly project reporting.
- The ideal candidate will offer aid to any other cost controllers as and when needed.
- Contribute to the delivery team and functional team meetings and workshops when necessary.
- Accountable for specific emphasis on generation and upkeep of employee plans, which involves gathering SAP actuals, mediation with project management to collect information to update future staff needs.
- You will analyse data to comprehend variances from plan and impact of actual performance on total installed costs.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in an engineering, science, quantity, surveying, or business management field or corresponding work experience.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Demonstrable experience with cost engineering for large projects, around > 100 Mio CHF.
- Capable of comprehending cost data in a constant and effective manner as well as articulate pertinent information to senior management.
- Interpersonal, influential and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Computer literacy with competency in SAP and Oracle Primavera Unifier.
- Familiarity working within an international setting.
- Acquaintance working within Biopharmaceutical facilities, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Commissioning type projects would be ideal.
- Analytical capabilities, with the capacity to perform analysis of multifaceted/large data sets, draw conclusions accordingly and prepare and support decisions.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Cameron Huntington at +41 61 508 7054.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.