Senior Commercial Director
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Commercial Director, you will report to the VP and oversee all commercial operations. The candidate has prior general management experience with new product launch experience in the vaccines filed, and/or oncology or autoimmune diseases.
- Establish and develop the country PRA strategy in close collaboration with the EMEA regional Pricing, Reimbursement and Market Access team.
- Lead all pricing & reimbursement negotiations with the local authorities including any anticipated national/regional future tenders.
- Responsible for growing the business of his/her product portfolio in the territory
- Anticipate the private market opportunity for vaccines in parallel to the government immunisation programs to ensure that when this opportunity will be available, we will be ready for it.
- Lead engagement activities with the key experts and stakeholders, in partnership with the Medical function.
- Drive the multichannel thinking by anchoring a strong Customer Experience Mindset and leveraging and accelerating Digital & New technologies deployment across all functions and interactions
- Contribute to the development and of course the execution of local country strategies in close collaboration with the marketing & medical teams and champion the HQ/Regional - affiliate collaboration to ensure our customers' needs are met with speed and quality
- Drive vaccines & infectious disease policy shaping strategy and execution at the local level
- Contribute to the development of an inclusive & team-minded culture where constructive confrontation of ideas are valued, and where results orientation and taking bold initiatives matters
Skills and Requirements
- Higher University degree (PhD or Master) in life science, Business Degree, Public Health or Law (PhD plus Business Degree preferred)
- Proven ability to develop external networks
- Strong oral and written communication skills to influence and effectively engage internally & externally
- Strong sense of priorities and able to handle various projects simultaneously, sometimes with short timelines
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence without authority
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and sharp learning agility
- Fluency in German and English - additional language capabilities are advantageous
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.