A worldwide biotechnology company, operating in over 70 markets worldwide, is currently looking for a Senior Buyer to work at their office in Switzerland. The company specialises in neurological conditions and puts a great emphasis on teamwork and delivering biological products.
- Purchasing goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets.
- Ensuring a continuous supply of required goods and materials and communicate any supply problems which may pose a risk or impact on business operations.
- Monitoring market trends, competitor strategies and market suppliers.
- Researching and evaluating areas of opportunity and reduce costs where possible.
- Delivering briefs, updates and reports as and when required.
- Developing creative and innovative procurement processes.
- Developing ideas and strategies to improve operational efficiency, add value, aid business performance and work towards a strategy of continuous improvement.
- Negotiating contracts, improved prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to make business savings utilising negotiation and procurement best practice tools and method.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Vedran Alijagic at 0203 854 0238 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A global healthcare company is advertising a vacancy for a Director of Drug Product Development position.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Supply Chain / GDP expert on a 9 month+ contract basis.
A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Supply Chain Specialist to their office in Germany.
€0.00 - €60000.00 per annum
A world's leading RNAi therapeutics company is currently recruiting a O2C & Customer Distribution Specialist to work at their office in Amsterdam.
Highly Competitive Salary
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Supply Planner for a biopharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.