Senior Associate Chemist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Associate Scientist with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Develop efficient, green and cost-effective chemical processes for the manufacturing of drug substances. The candidate needs to be independent, proactive and has strong teamwork and communication skills.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experienced chemist in the field of organic synthesis with a minimum MS degree in chemistry.
- 3+ years' full time working experience in organic synthesis.
- Experience in total synthesis or flow chemistry is a plus.
- Proficient in NMR, mass spec and HPLC analytical tools.
- Experience or knowledge in flow chemistry is a plus.
- Proactive in research.
- Great communication skills including good report writing skill.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.