Scientist - Protein Analytical Chemistry
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Scientist of Protein Analytical Chemistry with a global biotechnology company located in Durham, NC. Successful candidate will support the lifecycle management of the analytical assays. Strong communication and collaborative skills are desired, as well as technical leadership.
- Design, develop, and qualify analytical methods for protein characterization.
- Conduct routine and non-routine analytical testing in support of process development.
- Support lifecycle management of analytical methods based on HPLC and mass spectrometer.
- Author test procedures and technical reports.
- Support cross-group activities, workflows and operational goals.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS with minimum 1-2 years, MS or PhD with 0-5 years of working experience in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related Biological Sciences.
- Strong background in analytical chemistry methodologies especially HPLC (RP, SEC) separation and mass spectrometry.
- Hands-on experience with intact mass characterization of therapeutic protein is highly desirable.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently interpreting complex data sets and identifying opportunities to bring about innovations, efficiencies and assay robustness.
- Ability to work in a team setting, train others, manage compliant data keeping, be involved in data review and data reporting.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.