Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Candidate will conduct analytical experiments to support structural characterization and identification of biological macromolecules using liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry techniques.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for maintaining the Protein Open-Access LC/MS platform and to contribute on mass spectrometry-based protein characterization efforts.
- The Scientist will be expected to consistently work on multiple projects in parallel and be able to adjust to rapidly changing priorities.
Skills and Requirements:
- S. or M.S in chemistry, biochemistry, biology or other physical sciences is desired.
- The selected candidate should have familiarity with liquid chromatography, mass spectrometry instrumentation, and have excellent sample preparation skills.
- A basic knowledge about protein and amino acids
- Basic understanding of analytical chemistry techniques and technologies
- Good computer skills and ability to learn and master new programs
- Excellent organizational skills, attentions to detail
- Ability to learn new analytical and biochemical techniques
- Experience with liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry
- Experience with the analysis of proteins
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 15-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.