Proclinical is currently recruiting for an HPLC Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Perform HPLC routinely as the majority of the experiments
- Conducting experiments and analyzing the data.
Skills and Requirements:
- Analytical chemistry experience with 1-2 years of experience in pharmaceutical analysis or a related field, and minimally a BS Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related degree.
- Must have experience with chromatographic techniques (HPLC highly preferred).
- Individual has been performing HPLC routinely for at least one year. Must have experience working with biologic molecules.
- Familiar with wet chemical techniques, quantitative analysis, and GxP documentation. Some understanding of general analytical theories. Experience working in formulation and/or lyophilization strongly preferred.
- Strong communicator, team player, with curiosity (eager to learn), and with cross functional experiences.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.