Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in East Norriton, PA. The Analytical Development Associate Scientist will perform activities for routine testing of development and manufacturing of cell and gene therapy products. The incumbent will have experience working in a laboratory under supervision by senior lab staff. The individual in this role will need strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other groups within the organization.
- Perform routine sample analysis in support of process development activities.
- Sample testing of lentiviral vector and CAR-T products using cell-based assays, protein-based assays, and molecular methods.
- May need to assist in development and routine testing of other related analytical methods.
- Participate in method qualification/validation activities as assigned.
- Analyze, document, and report experimental data in accordance with our requirements.
- Assist in compiling data for review and discussion within Technical Operations team.
- Prepare lab reagents for common use.
- Maintain, calibrate, and operate analytical equipment.
- Maintain laboratory supplies.
- Other activities as assigned.
- May require some weekend and late evening work.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in relevant discipline (immunology, cell biology, or related field).
- 1 or more years relevant life science experience.
- Experience in mammalian cell culture
- Ability to follow written and oral scientific directions.
- Knowledge in analytical methods.
- Computer competency including Microsoft Windows, Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and meet timelines.
- Capable of multi-tasking and good organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Background in vector characterization, immunoassays, molecular-based assays, or flow cytometry is a plus.
- Experience in GMP operations and validation including IQ, OQ, PQ is a plus.
- Experience with Good Document Practice for recording lab results and data.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mike Raletz at 267-428-7770.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.