Scientist III (RNA Biology)
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist II/III, RNA Biology and Functional Genomics for a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will be part of the RNA Biology and Functional Genomics team and will be responsible for generating RNA assay data and testing of new splice isoform detecting protocols.
- Understand the molecular basis of and develop novel therapeutics for neurological disorders.
- Work with experimentalists, computational biologists, and statistical geneticists throughout the company to further understanding of how genetic variation and RNA metabolism impact disease and to define novel therapeutic hypotheses.
- Responsible for generating RNA assay data and testing of new splice isoform detecting protocols.
- Work both independently and collaboratively with other members of the lab.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors' or Masters' degree in Biomedical Science, Life Science.
- Solid training in Molecular Biology or a directly related field is required, including experience with RNA assay techniques, such as RNA extraction, qRT-PCR, ddPCR, and/or RNA-seq library preparation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in high throughput screening and automation preferred. Attention to detail and collaborative spirit are essential.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £42000.00 per annum
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a Metabolomics Industrialisation Scientist at their base in London.
A leading pharmaceutical company that provides CRO and CDMO services is currently recruiting a Senior Formulation Scientist.