Scientist III-Molecular Biology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Scientist III of Molecular Biology for a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate must contain strong training and technical skills on molecular biology and genetics to join the group. A strong foundation in Molecular Biology is critical to be successful in this role.
- Responsible for data generation, either work independently or collaborate with other members of the lab.
- Perform Benchwork and able to articulate and give examples of what they've done
- Assess issues and the overall purpose of the experiment
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's in Biomedical Science, Life Science required. Solid training in Molecular Biology, Genetics or a directly related field is required.
- Training in Molecular Biology (a must) 3-5 years academia/industry would be ideal, but will look at less, if the aptitude and willingness to learn are there
- Knowledge of Genetics / Genotyping. Lack of understanding of DNA and RNA will make it impossible to understand the scope of the experiment.
- NGS experience is preferred, but not a must have. If the Molecular Biology piece is there, NGS can be trained.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £42000.00 per annum
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a Metabolomics Industrialisation Scientist at their base in London.
A leading pharmaceutical company that provides CRO and CDMO services is currently recruiting a Senior Formulation Scientist.