Preclinical, in support of our client, are seeking a Research Scientist to join the team of an innovative life sciences company, based in Boston, MA. The successful candidate will work to develop and advance research programs from early discovery to proof-of-concept and beyond.
- Design, execute and troubleshoot multiple experimental workflows including mammalian cell-based and molecular biology assays.
- Implement technologies and develop novel assays, with an emphasis on NGS.
- Analyze, interpret, document and effectively present data to scientific and management team
- Collaborate with other scientists to achieve company objectives and oversee, mentor and train research associates.
- Design and synthesize RNA-expression constructs for expression of novel therapeutic agents in vitro and in cell systems.
- Conduct quantitative assays in cultured mammalian cells, such as cell viability and proliferation.
- Work with an interdisciplinary team and contribute to creating, shaping and executing the scientific and strategic vision of the company.
Skills And Qualifications
- PhD in biology-related field and 3+ years of relevant laboratory experience (in-industry strongly preferred).
- Strong skills in mammalian cell culture, transfection/transduction, and RNA.
- Strong experience with molecular biology and biochemical techniques.
- Expertise in of RNA biology is preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Jason Thiagaram at (+1) 646-367-2910 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Associate Scientist position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
Up to £0.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with an international pharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Principal Scientist - Fibrotic Remodelling position.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Laboratory Technician position
Marseille, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
ProClinical have an exciting opportunity at a biotech company
East Norriton, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Scientist, Analytical Development position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Scientist position
Highly Competitive Salary
Piscataway, New Jersey
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of principal Scientist - Biomarkers, based in Piscataway, NJ.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate - Fibrosis
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Scientist - Fibrosis position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate