Scientific Business Analyst
Proclinical are recruiting for a Scientific Business Analyst to join a consultancy. This role is on a contract basis and is located in Cambridge.
- Work alongside scientists to collate, comprehend and record needs for scientific platform development.
- Enable discussions between shareholders, which involves scientists, developers and any other business analysts.
- Partake in the design and execution of solutions in line with the client's scientific targets.
- Collaborate with remote teams, which involves developers, to guarantee seamless integration and functionality of scientific platforms.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a scientific field such as biology, chemistry, pharmacology, etc.
- Demonstrable experience as a business analyst, particularly in a scientific or pharmaceutical setting.
- Communication skills to efficiently engage with both scientists and technical teams.
- Familiarity with eliciting, reporting and analysing needs for scientific platform development.
- Acquaintance with integrating instruments in a lab information management system setting.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sam Kennaugh at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.