Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Administrative Support position for a leading pharmaceutical company in Norton, MA. Successful candidates will be proficient in Outlook, SharePoint, Adobe, Microsoft office, scanning documentation, and have experience with data entry/electronic pdf files.
- Scan documentation.
- Electronically merging, renaming and organizing pdf files.
- Review scanned files for legibility and completion and making appropriate corrections.
- Data entry of information into a SharePoint database.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience in an office environment.
- Scanning experience.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Pro, Outlook, SharePoint, & Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience working in a Quality organization.
- Capable of performing repetitive tasks while maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- The ability to work individually and as a part of the team.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an Assistant, Haematology & Oncology to their office in Switzerland.
A leading global contract research organisation is seeking to recruit a Receptionist to their German team.