Sample Quality Control Assistant
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Sample Quality Control Assistant with a biotechnology company located in Research Triangle Park, NC.
- Accountable for activities supporting shipment of QC samples, reference standards, and stability samples; including but not limited to completion of electronic systems and records required for shipping, interface with QC, logistics, and warehouse personnel as needed.
- Provides support as well as facilitation of team tasks such as sample/retain inventory, storage unit organization, and lab cleaning.
- Supports and helps to improve laboratory systems to develop efficiencies through streamlining processes.
- Ability to flex and respond to unexpected situations/demands; raise issues appropriately as well as provide resolution, as necessary.
- Other job duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma, A.S. or B.S. degree (B.S.) in science discipline or equivalent experience
- 0-2+ years in comparable, related role for GMP laboratory operations.
- Able to use computerized systems (i.e Word, Excel)
- Ability to learn new systems quickly, Oracle experience a plus
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work in an organized/efficient manner
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.