Sales Director, EMEA
A leading and trailblazing biotechnology company, with a deep understanding of bioinformatics, genomics and clinical diagnostics, is currently recruiting a Sales Director, EMEA. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Develop and execute territory plan for EMEA region.
- Selling genomic analysis software and services to leading clinical laboratory clients.
- Achieve or exceed annual sales plan and regional sales targets.
- Establish, nurture, and grow client relationships including with senior stakeholders.
- Develop account plans and partnerships with key accounts in partnership with other team members.
- Prospect, qualify and manage opportunities through the sales pipeline to close.
- Set and manage customer expectations.
- Collaborate with company wide resources to achieve superior customer satisfaction.
- Lead client presentations.
- Develop and deliver sales proposals, coordinating with other teams including Professional Services, as required.
- Responsible for opportunity management and accurate pipeline forecasting, with CRM as key internal communication and management tool.
Skills and Requirement:
- BA/BS or MS or equivalent degree in Life Sciences or Molecular Biology (MBA a plus).
- At least 5 years of experience required, including past sales experience in the healthcare industry.
- Experience selling relevant scientific services and SaaS software, with emphasis in the areas of genomics, anatomical pathology, and/or companion diagnostics.
- Experience selling genomics solutions strongly preferred.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions preferred.
- Advanced industry knowledge.
- Ability to manage complex sales cycles.
- Demonstrated ability to acquire and grow client base.
- Estimated travel requirements up to 50%.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, collaboration, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, strategic thinking, manages complexity, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mark Voeten at 0203 823 4365 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.