Sales and Marketing Assistant
A fantastic opportunity for those with a scientific background who are looking to build on their previous sales & marketing experience. This role will take you from a coordinating position into a Sales and Marketing Assistant.
As a Sales & Marketing Representative, your role will be full of different responsibilities, from training distributors to compiling marketing collateral and helping to advance revenue on an international scale. There are a variety of career paths you can follow from this role as the company feel strongly about allowing their employees to be creative with their tasks and to be vocal about what they want to achieve in the future.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid scientific marketing arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Aid in performing and interpreting cost-benefit and commercial analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Support in research, analyse potential clients and seize market opportunities.
- Aid in launching new products.
- Elaborate marketing/promotional campaigns, events and support materials.
- Brief suppliers in communication and advertising companies/agencies.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business attitude and customer relationships.
- Ability to understand clinical data, and aid in selecting relevant clinical evidence to support and potentiate product/services.
- Expedite resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction. following MDT's quality system.
- Reach out to customer leads through constant monitoring sales performance.
- Coordinate sales effort, order processing, clinical and regulatory issues with team members and other departments.
- Supply management with reports on projects, customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for existing/new products and services.
- Keep abreast of MDT's best practices
- Understanding MDT's quality system and guidelines.
Skills and Requirements
- BS/BA degree or equivalent (biochem, biomedical, biotechnology, pharmacy) a must.
- Proven work experience as an Int'l associate/coordinator (2-3 years minimum).
- Computer skills and excellent knowledge of MS Office - Excel, Powerpoint essential. Other computer programmes knowledge a bonus.
- Familiarity CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical and medical device companies.