Sales & BD Manager
A multinational pharmaceutical company is in search for an experienced Sales and Business Development Manager - Inpatient care. This is a homebased role from Germany.
- In the highly dynamic environment of digital transformation in the healthcare sector, you will independently identify new possible solutions to increase sales potential with new customers.
- In doing so, you specify the requirements for the solutions and accompany the conception and implementation of the solutions after coordination with the Lead segment and the central functional area of ??Sales & Business Development.
- Your job is to build long-term customer relationships on your own responsibility.
- You derive a suitable sales strategy with a focus on new customer sales, which builds on the strategy.
- You have an overview of sales and sales opportunities, plan annual sales, generate new customer leads and sales opportunities and make regular forecasts.
- You will take on the advice of potential new customers with regard to their needs as well as the world of solutions, prepare offers on your own responsibility and participate in tenders.
- You control according to sales-relevant KPIs and regularly coordinate with the Inpatient Care segment and the central functional area of ??Sales & Business Development.
- You carry out offer negotiations on your own responsibility and coordinate with the respective Lead segment.
- Together with your colleagues, you position the and its portfolio at industry-relevant events and thus increase market presence and awareness.
- You will support account and project management as well as operations in the transition from sales to setting up new customer projects.
Skills and Requirements
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship or a degree in economics (e.g. business administration, health economics, etc.), business / medical informatics or other relevant courses of study.
- You have several years of professional experience in the field or in sales in the healthcare sector, ideally in the clinic or other medical facilities.
- You are a passionate salesperson and ideally have experience in the explanatory sales of digital products (e.g. software / IT solutions) in the healthcare sector.
- You have an independent, structured way of working and you are an empathetic team player who likes to develop yourself and your team.
- You have a high affinity for the health industry and are passionate about your goals and degrees in this area.
- You have a strong technical understanding and a high willingness to regularly learn about new products and systems from our world of solutions.
- You speak business fluent German and English.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.