Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Analytical Technology Research Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in West Lafayette, IN.
- Provide proficient and timely support for analytical techniques which will include but not limited to X-ray powder diffraction (XRPD), dynamic vapor sorption (DVS), vibrational spectroscopy (FT-IR/Raman) and thermal analyses (TGA/DSC).
- Accurately follow written procedures and GMP guidelines.
- Maintain assigned instrumentation/equipment per written quality procedures to ensure optimal operations and quality data generation.
- Technically interact with in-house scientific experts and internal clients as appropriate.
- Be a team player, understanding the need to work collaboratively with colleagues and communicate clearly and accurately.
- Demonstrate flexibility in organizing work and priorities.
- Possess good problem solving and decision making skills to identify and solve work related issues.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in a scientific discipline with some relevant laboratory experience or an Associate degree in a scientific discipline with a minimum of five years relevant laboratory experience.
- Ability to utilize scientific software and learn how to interpret analytical data.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and effectively communicate with both team members and internal customers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and the ability to learn scientific software, as required.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills, and willingness to learn new analytical techniques.
- cGMP pharmaceutical laboratory experience is helpful.
- Analytical instrumentation, especially those used in a solid state chemistry laboratory such as XRPD, TG, DSC, FT-IR, Raman, KF and DVS.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jarred Fetterman at 215-531-5593.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.