Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Dissolution Research Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in West Lafayette, IN.
- Independently perform hands-on experimental work utilizing dissolution, solubility, liquid chromatography, UV-Vis, and other associated analytical techniques.
- Develop, validate, and write analytical methods and operating procedures according to specific sample or testing requirements, specifically related to drug dissolution, solubility, and liquid chromatography.
- Conduct scheduled preventive maintenance and qualification of equipment (i.e. USP dissolution and HPLC instruments).
- Maintain appropriate documentation (records and lab notebooks) as required by SOPs.
- Provide project oversight, client interactions if required, and scientific input.
- Comply with all cGMP and safety requirements, laboratory SOPs and company policies and procedures.
- Participate in troubleshooting of analytical test methods and laboratory instruments.
- Comply with good housekeeping and safety practices.
- Perform data analysis and interpretation.
- Prepare well-written scientific reports.
Skills and Requirements:
- S or M.S in Analytical Chemistry, or related field with relevant experience in drug dissolution, solubility, and chromatography.
- Exceptional analytical and chromatographic background in drug dissolution and solubility.
- 5+ years of related laboratory work experience in a pharmaceutical environment, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- Experience with new protocols, design and troubleshooting experiments and interpretation of data.
- Excellent communication skills are required, as is a high level of independence and the ability to lead and manage multiple projects.
- Critical thinking, problem solving and instrument/experimental method troubleshooting capabilities.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jarred Fetterman at 215-531-5593.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.