Proclinical is seeking a Research Scientist for a global CDMO located in Albany, NY.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Analyze compounds using a range of analytical techniques.
- Develop solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope.
- Contributes to the completion of routine technical tasks.
- Demonstrate proficiency in interpreting basic data sets and providing summaries.
- Conduct electronic searches for applicable methods and related procedures.
- Manage workload and time to perform multiple projects effectively, and ensure all necessary paperwork is completed on a timely basis.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at +(1) 267-297-3257 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.