Research Associate, Virology/ Mammalian Cell Culturing
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate, Virology/ Mammalian Cell Culturing with a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Mammalian Cell culture and aseptic technique
- Experience with molecular biology and biochemical techniques such as PCR, ELISA, qPCR, RT-PCR, DD-PCR, nucleic acid purification, immunofluorescence, flow cytometry, microscopy (not all required)
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors' degree in Biological Sciences or science related field
- 1 or more years of relevant experience
- Basic knowledge of Virology and such techniques as plaque assays, focus forming assays, virus growth, and virus characterization preferred
- Bachelors graduates with a relevant Scientific degree and 1+ years of industry experience
- Recent Masters graduates with a relevant Scientific degree and 1+ years of research experience
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mike Raletz at 267-428-7770.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.