Research Associate, Stem Cell Biology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate of Stem Cell Biology for a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will play a hands-on role in a highly collaborative and dynamic group that develops and implements processes to differentiate and characterize iPSC cellular models at an industrial scale.
- Maintain human pluripotent stem cells (hPSCs).
- Generate neural subtypes from hPSCs.
- Establish cellular and biochemical assays for screening and target validation.
- Analyze, interpret, and communicate scientific data.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS degree or equivalent in neuroscience, cell biology, biochemistry, or a similar discipline. 0 - 2 years of Industry or Academic Lab research experience, preferred.
- Experience in working with human iPS / ES cells is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in basic laboratory techniques such as qRT-PCR, western blotting, cloning, immunostaining, lentiviral production, ELISA, and flow-cytometry. Familiarity with lab automation solutions.
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced environment that requires a high level of communication, collaboration, and organization.
- Experience in molecular biology techniques including genome engineering.
- Experience in developing cell-based functional assays, including high-content imaging and/or live-cell imaging.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Ysabel Capitan at (+1) 347-293-1123 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.