Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate in Cell Biology with a pharmaceutical company located in Seattle, WA.
- Independently plan, execute, analyze, and interpret in vitro epithelial and stem cell assays that support the initiation and/or advancement of drug candidate projects into the pipeline.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and work cross-functionally with colleagues in the chemistry, translational medicine, biomarker and clinical groups.
- Presents research findings and recommendations to senior staff and contribute to preparation of research reports, manuscripts, INDs, and patent filings.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors or master's degree with at least 5 years of cell culture experience. Other required experience include immunostaining, molecular biology techniques, Western blotting, epithelial/stem cells, and gene expression.
- Technical skills should include extensive experience in cell culture methods, primary epithelial culture, epithelial cell line culture, cell line expansion, gene expression analysis, and immunological techniques.
- Experience with cell-based assays for evaluation of cell signaling (e.g. western blot, reporter-based assays).
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.