Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in San Mateo, CA.
- Experience in molecular biology, including PCR, DNA subcloning, and site directed mutagenesis.
- Experience with protein expression in bacterial and/or baculovirus expression systems.
- Technically proficient in the use of AKTA instruments and general column chromatography methods for recombinant protein and antibody purification.
- Collaborates with supervisory personnel to develop research methods.
- Recommends alternatives, researches new methods and techniques and proactively seeks out others to discuss potential solutions to problems.
- Participates in group meetings and presents results of work, interprets data, and draws conclusions regarding presented material and nature of work.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA or MS degree with 1+ years of experience
- Strong molecular biology knowledge
- Experience with PCR and DNA cloning/isolation
- Background in protein expression and protein purification
- Experience with AKTA equipment is a plus
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.