Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Histology Research Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in San Mateo, CA.
- Work closely with team scientists to run the appropriate histology experiments and to keep track of ongoing studies that require histology/IHC/CISH.
- Work with vendors for histology services, communicate services required, and expedite processing when necessary.
- Accession and inventory tissue blocks, stained slides, and scanned images is required.
- Upon completion of a project, the candidate should be able to capture a summary of work done for record keeping purposes and present data to the group.
- May need to recommend alternative methods, troubleshoot and discuss potential solutions to problems with the operational aspects of pathobiology studies.
- Work in projects with outside collaborators to inventory information shared, transfer data, and record study designs.
- Work with minimal supervision on projects of moderate to complex scope is a must.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- The candidate must have strong knowledge and hands-on experience with knowledge of IHC, CISH, and other histology related assays.
- Must be able to participate effectively in a high paced environment.
- Must have excellent project management and organizational skills and the ability to oversee multiple studies simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Prism, and PowerPoint are required.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.