Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in San Diego, CA.
- Assisting and performing efficacy and PK-PD studies and developing new in vivo/ ex vivo assays and models
- Help to design, optimize and execute of pharmacology experiments for compound screening, compound mode of action and efficacy in mechanistic and disease models, e.g. syngeneic and xenograft tumor model, acute and chronic autoimmune/inflammatory conditions, and analyses and reporting of experiments or implantation, blood/tissue collection, etc.
- Perform assay development, optimization, and validation
- Follow all laboratory guidelines and SOPs
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Biology or related field
- 1-3 years of experience
- Experience in handling rodents/mice and cell culture
- Ability to troubleshoot experiments and perform data analysis
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.