Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Molecular Biology Research Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Executes R&D studies planned by supervisor or technical lead. Works under close supervision from supervisor or senior personnel
- Executes QP and VPs, and other GMP methods under supervision by supervisor or technical lead
- Drafts test methods/RPs/SOPs under guidance of supervisor or technical lead
- Conduct LIMS transactions as appropriate for laboratory technician level
- General lab housekeeping (including appropriate documentation) and ordering, inventory management, initiate work orders
- Responsible for REES/ELPRO monitoring and response
- Prepares and maintains reagents for laboratory use
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently as required
- May be required to work Holidays, weekends and overtime as needed
- May be required to assist in other departments
Skills and Requirements:
- 1 or more years of professional/relevant experience
- Bachelors' degree in Biological Sciences or other science related field
- Experience with gene therapy vectors and/or gene mediated cell therapy highly desirable.
- Experience with qPCR/molecular biology is required.
- Experience with biologics, cell culture, and/or ELISA methods is desirable.
- ddPCR experience is desirable.
- Experience in a cGMP environment is highly desirable.
- Ability to accomplish the described duties through the use of appropriate laboratory equipment and computer equipment and software.
- Ability to record data accurately and legibly.
- Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook)
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mike Raletz at 267-428-7770.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.