Research Associate, Immuno-Oncology
Proclinical is working with a leading biopharmaceutical company in search for a Research Associate of Immuno-oncology. As the Research Associate, you will be primarily responsible for the development and execution of essential in vitro and ex vivo assays of systemic and tumor-targeted immune cell agonists to enhance progress of the company's oncology pipeline. In this role, he or she will be a key player in implementing the in vitro characterization of our immune modulators.
- Conduct, troubleshoot and report in vitro studies using a wide range of established methodologies
- Implement a range of immunological and cell-based assays, including functional T, NK and myeloid cell assays
- Execute experiments aimed at delineating the pharmacology and mode of action of the company's immune cell agonists
- Communicate with project team and colleagues effectively and work well with others to meet experimental and organizational goals
- Present the results of conducted research effectively in oral or written form to line manager
Skills and Requirements:
- S./M.S. with 1-5 years of industry or academic experience in immunology, immuno-oncology, and/or translational oncology
- Broad experience in immunology and cell biology techniques and applications
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently implement established methodologies
- Required: experience in primary cell culture, primary cell isolations, cellular immunological assays, flow cytometry, and immune functional and activation assays, assay development skills
- Preferred: experience in analyzing multiple immune endpoints including cytokine secretion assays. Experience with ELISA, Luminex, MSD and/or flow cytometry would be a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work flexibly and reliably, prioritizing accordingly to the company objectives
- Team player who collaborates and communicates effectively in team environment
- Innovative, entrepreneurial, enjoys working in a fast-paced, small-company environment
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sofia Amark at (+1) 646-367-2764 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.