Research Associate - Biology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate of Biology with a global leading pharmaceutical company located in Gaithersburg, MD. Successful candidate will have extensive experience with qPCR and ELISA or FACS/Flow Cytometry.
- Generate cell banks (primary immune cells or cell line banks) to support cell-based analytical method development and testing.
- Participate as a key member in the NeoAntigen Analytical Development (AD) Team, complete necessary testing and generate reports in a timely manner for Vector and T-cell products.
- May participate in method development for ELISA, QPCR, and FLOW cytometry.
- Operate scientific equipment, analyze data, and prepare related reports.
- Plan and organize details of experiments.
- Support laboratory operations, including implementation of 5S.
- Present data or prepare data for others to present.
- Work with immediate supervisor on problems of moderate complexity.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- BS in scientific field.
- Experience with qPCR and ELISA or FACS/Flow Cytometry.
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Exhibit good documentation practices in GxP environment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.