Regulatory Executive Senior - Level 2
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Regulatory Executive Senior - Level 2 position with a top 10 global pharmaceutical company. This company offers leading products across various therapeutic areas and is looking to hire a Regulatory Executive Senior to join their team in Uxbridge.
- Preparing high-quality Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Control (CMC) detailed regulatory documents using varied information sources.
- Liaising closely with other GSK personnel to ensure accuracy of such records.
- Working to agreed deadlines and maintaining records to reflect project status.
- Highlighting potential delaying factors to line management, and sharing knowledge of regulatory documentation and procedures with others to assist in problem solving.
- Proactively pursuing process improvement and sharing of best practices.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable CMC experience.
- Demonstrable team working and effective time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, along with an ability to influence, persuade, and negotiate with team members.
- Demonstrable ability to focus and work with attention to detail.
- Demonstrable ability to retain critical information.
- Establishing strong relationships and liaising effectively with GSK sites worldwide.
- Proficiency in IT packages, particularly Microsoft Office.
- An ability to think outside the box within the confines of company procedures, along with industry and regulatory requirements.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Elise Stewart on +44 203 078 9542 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Clinical Scientist, based in Boston, MA.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with an international biopharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Trials Management Associate.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading global pharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Senior Clinical Operations Program Leader position
Diegem, Flemish Brabant
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an R&D Clinical Research Manager
£0.00 - £350 per day
ProClinical is excited to partner with a leading biotechnical company
£0.00 - £625 per hour
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Director, Clinical Operations position
£0.00 - £500.00 per hour
ProClinical is currently advertising a vacancy for a Contract Lead Clinical Study Manager position
Nouvelle opportunitée de CHARGE DE PROJET MEDICAL RWE / RWE SPECIALIST, CDD de 1 an renouvelable, en region parisienne (92)
£0.00 - £66.00 per hour
An international recruitment agency that assists experienced professionals with finding contract and permanent jobs
Highly Competitive Salary
At ProClinical, we are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Clinical Project Manager, based in Irvine, CA.