REGIONAL SALES MANAGER , AESTHETIC
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager, Aesthetic position with a leading medical device company that provides clinical solutions in the Surgical, Ophthalmology, and Aesthetic markets. This innovative company is seeking for a driven and experienced applicant to join their office in Germany, though the role will cover the entire DACH region.
The Regional Sales Manager will provide management sales leadership, and take full responsibility for all sales, indirect marketing, and strategic/tactical clinical activities. This includes maintaining and expanding sales/market shares within an existing customer base, whilst prospecting and building a pipeline for new business opportunities to include competitive accounts and targeted non-core physicians/businesses. They will also develop winning selling strategies, reinforce established training programs, and execute implementation plans, whilst providing coaching and feedback to sales, clinical, service, and marketing teams. Finally, the Regional Sales Manager will meet with key clients, KOLs, and suppliers to maintain relationships, negotiate, and close deals.
- Managing a team of sales representatives, in direct responsibility of Service and Marketing.
- Forecasting direct sales for the region and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Meeting and/or exceeding region sales and margin objectives on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Analysing and maintaining data in SalesForce.
- Meeting with sales reps to develop quarterly, monthly, and weekly plans designed to maximize customer relationships and improve face-to-face selling time.
- Coaching sales reps on the development of strategy for all new capital pipeline opportunities and advancing all such opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Managing performance and providing feedback in a timely manner.
- Travelling across the entire DACH region to provide expertise.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Master's degree in Business, Engineering, or related discipline. Alternative experience will also be considered.
- At least 5 years of previous sales experience with demonstrably excellent results on a consistent basis.
- At least 3 years in a sales leadership role.
- Previous capital equipment sales experience.
- A demonstrable ability to drive results in both an individual and team environment.
- Laser and light-based product knowledge strongly preferred.
- Capable of travelling nationally and internationally across the DACH region.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Mid-Senior Level.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Katrin Hirschberger at +44 203 854 1141 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Client Services Manager ProClinical is a life sciences service provider that has expanded rapidly over the past 5 years to a current turnover of $47m
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager Components
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Client Services Manager
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Senior Customer Success Manager
£0.00 - £40000.00 per annum
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Senior Associate position
ProClinical is excited to announce that new job opportunity has arisen for a Strategic Product Manager
€0.00 - €75000.00 per annum
One of the world's leading medical technology companies, that offers innovative products and services
ProClinical is currently advertising on behalf of a large global biotechnology company
Up to €100000 per annum
Sales Representative Head & Neck Südost
Up to €65000 per annum
Ein weltweit führender Anbieter in den Bereichen der Kraniomaxillofazialen- Neuro- und HNO Chirurgie.