Regional Critical Care Sales Specialist West Germany
A leading and global company in the medical devices industry is currently hiring a Regional Critical Care Sales Specialist. The company provides effective treatment of respiratory illness among patient groups of all ages. Based in Germany, this is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Responsible for achieving sales revenue budget for the company's products within your territory.
- Driving and supporting the company's customers and partners in Germany.
- Providing Clinical Training and Support for Customers and Distributors.
- Launching new products in combination with Marketing in territory.
- Establishing strong physician and clinician relationships.
- Possessing value based and strategic selling skills.
- Being innovative in creating new sales opportunities for the company's Ireland products.
- Conducting peer to peer and promotional events in your territory.
- Any other duties at the request of your Manager.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of a BA/BS Degree.
- A documented Sales history of top performance versus peers with at least two years of experience selling Medical Devices to hospitals in the territory /region either direct or through distributors.
- Experience selling into Critical Care and Emergency Departments is preferred.
- Ability to work within a team environment to achieve agreed company goals.
- Strong financial acumen and ability to influence the financial customers
- Critical strategic thinking, ability to shape both the medium and longer-term strategy of the business.
- Strong clinical acumen and learning application.
- High energy and a good sense of humor.
- Strong territory management skills and proven ability to drive multiple opportunities.
- Excellent organisational, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to manage a complex sales process that has clinical and financial customers
- Demonstrate a high degree of influencing skills.
- Maintain established core business hours with additional hours and weekends as warranted by project assignment, required travel, or business necessity.
- Proficiency in use of desktop software applications, such as MS office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Jessica Vocella on +44 203 871 8091 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
Proclinical Staffing Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.