Regional Business Manager, Microbiology
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for a Regional Business Manager, Microbiology for a leading biotechnology company. This innovative organisation provides cutting-edge products and services for the development, quality assurance, and production processes of the biopharmaceutical industry. The Regional Business Manager, Microbiology will join the company's team in Singapore.
- Monitoring market trends and competitive landscape, establishing understanding of market share and potential for our products, business opportunities, and providing feedback/VOC to Global Product Management on product improvements or new products/offerings
- Monitoring market trends and competitive landscape, establishing understanding of market share and potential by customer segment, and providing feedback to Segment marketing team on growth opportunities by customer segments (e.g. environmental testing, F&B or medical devices).
- Driving regional sales and marketing segment activities to ensure the development of the business area potential, realizing the business area targets, and effectively implementing the global marketing strategy and tactics to a regional scale.
- Regionally implementing the demand creation, and funnelling acceleration programs in line with the annual campaign plan.
- Serving as a senior expert in critical customer interactions, whilst also coaching the local application specialists.
- Presenting at conferences.
- Supporting major customer projects.
- Driving scientific and technical visibility amongst customers and peer groups via appropriate channels.
- Providing price positioning input for list and market pricing processes for regional markets.
- Interfacing with the regional sales force and initiate optimization of marketing collateral, training materials, brochures, and other tools required for execution of growth objectives; initiating the adaption of these to local market needs.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS, MS or PhD in natural science.
- Successful product management or sales track record (>8 years) or industry experience.
- Strong technical and business acumen (MBA useful but not prerequisite).
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to motivate others.
- Good soft-skills, ability to lead in an inter-cultural environment.
- Adept and assertive in a cross-functional environment with ability to align with stakeholders.
- Team oriented ability to work well with diverse, cross-functional teams.
- Leadership and initiative to drive business objectives.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Julia Yuan on +6531591345 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Manager for Spain & Italy
ProClinical is partnering with a with a leading Medical Devices company
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy
Up to €75000.00 per annum
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy for a Strategic Account Manager position
Amsterdam, North Holland
ProClinical is pleased to announce that there is a vacancy for a Key Account Manager, Oncology position
£0.00 - £40000 per annum
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Business Development Manager position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager Components
€0.00 - €900.00 per hour
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy as a Global Marketing Director
ProClinical is excited to announce that a new job opportunity has arisen for a Key Account Manager, Veterinary Care position
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join an innovative biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs
ProClinical is currently advertising on behalf of a global leader and specialist in sourcing, distribution, and management of comparator drugs