RA/ Sr. Ra, Immunology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an RA / Senior RA of Immunology for a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will be a self-motivated, technically competent scientist that is energized to join a small, fast-moving team with a "can-do" attitude to moving science forward.
- Work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional group of scientists focused on creating advanced immune cell therapies in areas of need for patients.
- Apply base editor technologies to create engineered T cells with single and multiplex genomic edits for enhanced anti-cancer activity.
- Apply and critically evaluate base editor technologies in a wide array of immune cells.
- Execute experiments using relevant tumor models in vitro and in vivo using base edited cells.
- Human cell culture, including transformed cell lines and primary immune cells.
- Cell and molecular assays, including multi-color flow cytometry, cytotoxicity, and cytokine release.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS in immunology, cancer biology, molecular biology or related discipline with 2+ years of experience.
- Expertise culturing human T cells transformed cell lines and using commonly used electroporation methods for the introduction of nucleic acids and proteins into these cells.
- Experience using emerging technologies such as high-throughput sequencing and droplet digital PCR.
- Experience with tumor models is preferred.
- Ability to design experiments, analyze data and interpret results independently and within a small, dynamic group of peers.
- Experience with molecular cloning techniques such as Gibson and USER assembly preferred.
- Intellectually curious attitude, and critical and creative thinking.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kaye Dunleavy at (+1) 646-367-2646 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.