R&D Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an R&D Project Manager with a pharmaceutical and biotechnology company located in Albany, NY.
- Drive programs and associated projects internally to ensure that client satisfaction, timelines, and budget a
- Act as a liaison between clients, fellow project team members, senior management and occasionally with vendors
- Act as the client advocate on project teams, ensuring that a balanced viewpoint is taken
- Run regularly scheduled internal and client meetings, prepare and distribute meeting agendas and minutes where appropriate
- Maintain project specific SharePoint sites when applicable
- Monitor project budget throughout the project life cycle and ensure that any over-run is flagged to the relevant internal stakeholders and client in a timely fashion
- Schedule and plan upcoming projects based on individual client needs
- Spend time with on-site visitors and participate in meetings with potential and current clients
- Ensure that out of scope activities or project over-runs, driven by client requests, development challenges or other reasons not ascribable to AMRI, are flagged to the relevant BD Manager in a timely fashion
- Execute timely project close out meetings and capture key learnings in project close out reports
- BS or MS Degree in Science or Engineering (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Materials Science, etc
- Advanced Degree (MBA, PMP, PhD) is a plus
- 2+ years prior Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Project Management experience is preferred
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mary Jacobs at 312-291-4181 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.