Quality Control Chemist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Control Chemist with a biopharmaceutical company located in Worcester, MA.
- Reviews test methods, reports, data packages and audit trails to support product/material release
- Understands and maintains a safe work environment for themselves and others in accordance with procedural requirements
- Understands, implements and maintains GMP with respect to laboratory records, procedures and systems in accordance with procedural requirements
- Will review a multitude of laboratory techniques for which they are trained
- Accepts responsibility to complete assigned tasks as committed. Works with others to maintain a positive atmosphere to accomplish business objectives.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Medical Technology, Biology or equivalent science degree
- 2-4 years of related work experience in a GMP laboratory or production environment
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.