Quality Assurance Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in Manchester, PA.
- Responsible for oversight of the operational QA activities
- Ensure Quality System is in compliance with relevant regulations
- Manage CAPAs, deviations, investigations
- SAP unplanned event management to include creation, encoding, and/or approval of the unplanned event notification
- Cold Chain Time out of Refrigeration (TOR) management in SAP, to include performing correction, documenting it in unplanned event, and/or double check of another user's cold chain correction
- Quality oversight of inbound and outbound operations
Deviation, Documentation Management, Training, Change Control, CAPA, Risk Management, Validation
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree or Higher
- 1+ year of quality experience in pharma, biotech, or related
- Experience with GMP or GXP
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.