Quality Assurance Associate
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Quality Assurance Associate, to join their office in Solothurn. This is a chance to join a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
- Tracking of key performance indicators and aligning to site metrics for Quality system management (QSM) oversight of site Deviations, CAPA and Regulatory commitments
- Support the team for site governance forums: Management review, Quality council, Data integrity and Inspection readiness
- Facilitation of meetings this includes taking meeting minutes / KPIs / action logs
- Audit trail review of electronic logbooks
- Support reconciliation of documents and requirements
- Development of GMP training material and best practice guides to foster Quality Culture
- Creation and management of site logbooks
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- GMP understanding, experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in Trackwise and Labware systems
- Broad knowledge of commercial operations/quality systems
- Strong Communication skills - oral and written
- Project management skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please Caleb Mensah at +44 203 854 1080 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.