Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QC Microbiologist with a pharmaceutical company located in Rockville, MD. The job holder provides routine QC Microbiology laboratory and/or EM and/or Clean Utility sampling support, with the purpose of meeting daily routine requirements as well as achieving goals established by the supervisor and/or manager
- Completes daily assigned routine tasks timely and accurately (may include collection and/or testing of GMP samples, reporting of data, assisting other Microbiologists, general lab housekeeping)
- Paperwork completion, data entry, filing, etc.
- Serves on team projects (i.e. qualifications, investigation) in the role of testing support and initiation of investigation
- Responsible for completing laboratory housekeeping to ensure safety and compliance
- Identifies areas for improvement or gaps in both safety and compliance (ZAPs/ZIPs)
- Effectively communicates issues/hurdles to supervisor and/or manager
- Supports site initiatives and departmental goals
- Job requires gowning into GMP manufacturing spaces to collect samples
- Supports investigations for EM and Clean Utilities
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS in Science field (Biology or Microbiology)
- 1-3 years industrial experience in biopharmaceutical industry, such as Microbiology, Biology, or related field experience.
- This position requires knowledge of microbial assays (bioburden and endotoxin) and/or environmental control and monitoring and/or clean utility sampling and testing in a GMP environment.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at 267-477-3355.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.